Thursday 24 January 2013

Zarif's 2013 International IFF's Jubah Fashion Couture




Bloom cutting Jubah




Front slit cutting Jubah








Straight cutting Jubah









Assalamaulaikum, today 12th Rabiul Awal 1434 Hijrah  in an honour of my favourite Islam fashion under Islam Fashion Festival & the Hari Keputeraan Nabi Muhammad S.A.W.,I've made 3 modern cutting Jubah which one is a Bloom cutting,Straight cutting & Front slit cutting.......and all these jumble up fashion and style in the trendiest Middle East fashion....these are my most best muslimah fashion I love in my designs....and also Thank You for all of u whom visited my blog....completed on the 24th January 2013 aorund 10:00am.=)

2 comments:

  1. zihni... love ur barbie tudung style!!! can u design for kak noreen jubah??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u...ohh boleh aje.....style pe??..macam2 style tudung ade..;-)..anyway thanks....

    ReplyDelete