Thursday 15 November 2012

My 1st Barbie Design (handmade modern Baju Kebaya)

This is my Barbie Kebaya Design ;-D..P.s..Barbie is sooooooo "pink  lady"..hehe..
This is the Barbie Doll Songket Series Edition in 1999
The sketch
Assalamualaikum..as u knew that the doll that I make my designs is a little bit to big..so I decided to try making clothes on a barbie doll..yeah I bought them BUT I DON'T PLAY WITH THE DOLLS..is just a mannequin for my real life designs.....so my 1st Barbie doll design is a Pink Songket Kebaya just like the Barbie doll Songket Series that was once came out in stores around 1999.......My kebaya is made out of a songket cloth and the kain is made of a pink satin cloth which I modernise it with a pink satin belt to made it more stylish....I've complete this design at 12/11/2012 8:55pm..;-)

4 comments:

  1. salam, nak tye kalau baju songket merah tu, berape ye harge die kalau nk tempah. sepasang baju sahaja, tidak termasuk barbie doll.... tq

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Salam...maaf yer..yg merah tuh bukan saye buat..Yg merah tu adelah contoh barbie doll yg dijual dipasaran berkebaya pade tahun 1999..Maaf n tq

      Delete
  2. oh, kalau saye nk tempah mcm yang merah tu n awak boleh buat x and berape kos nye? tq :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salam,maaf kerana lambat jawab umm saya boleh buat..tapi buat mase sekarang..saya sibuk sikit(exams) sampai bulan 6...bile saye free saya buat nanti...kos nye nanti saya berikan mase saya dah siap...n awak boleh massage saya kat FB Muhd Zihni Arif.

    ReplyDelete