Tuesday 20 November 2012

My 7th Barbie Design (handmade modern-cutting Jubah)









The Sketch



Always start with a newspaper as for guidance




















The result....
Nurdiyana Amir..:-)
The veil that closes her mouth is
called a "Niqab"
Assalamualaikum...hi bloggers,,,,hope u guys are doing fine today,,Anyway my concept this time is flying  all the way to the Middle East.........and brings u this starpless black modern-cutting robe..with a turban+niqab..hahaha....everything is black & silver with a little white.....She definitely looks like a Arabic Princess attending the Red Carpet Annual Dinner..hahaha...Oh I made this dress just for 1 of my favourite superstars at Malaysia (Diana Amir)..hope she likes it ;-)..I succesfully complete this design at the 19th November 2012 4:31pm....

Although she's wearing a floor length dress,she stlill can wear MATCHING silver heels..;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment