Thursday 15 November 2012

My 3rd Barbie Design (handmade modern Sari)

Love the accesories as the choker and bangles give a  Bling,Bling effect...hahaha x0

The original sketch
Only a pair of top,skirt might be done for a sari  ;-)


Assalamualaikum..n Happy Deepavali (13/11/2012),since its the Deepavali celebration I decided to make a sari (indian women's traditional wear)..well at 1st I thought it din't work out..but with patience..leads to a Glamourous Shimmering Sari..My sari inner is made out of the same cloth that I use to make the purple kebaya if u guys can recall that..and a sheer purple & gold cloth 4 the final touch for the sari.....hahax..Isn't she is sooooo stunning n glamour....=D.......I've complete this design a day after the celebration which is 14/11/2012 6:07pm......










No comments:

Post a Comment