Friday 16 November 2012

My 5th Barbie Design (handmade modern cut-outs Cheongsam)

The Sketch











Assalamualaikum,Hi guys,,well enjoyed the last 4 barbie's designs?? I hope so as much as I do...haha....so yeah to day..at precisely 16th November around 9:43pm,I've complete my 5th design..yeah...if u guys wonder why I make a cheongsam...yeah because here at Malaysia,our prime minister set up a campaign called "1 Malaysia" which includes and gather all the races in Malaysia especially the 3 main races which is Malay,Chinese & Indian,so I decided to make a  national dress for each of these races (Baju Kurung,Sari & Cheongsam)............hahaha...patriotisme.mood.....................;-)..BTW,her cheongsam is made out of green velvet cloth with white lace & white mosquitoe egg-shaped beads...haha..

It all started with a newspaper test dress


No comments:

Post a Comment