Thursday 15 November 2012

Bea's 3rd Design (handmade modern muslimah Baju Kebaya)

Assalamualaikum and Hi again,,now my 3rd design(P.s.so obsessed in sewings that I can't stop sewing dresses 1 after another) is a Malay & Indonesian Traditional wear which The Baju Kebaya..but mine is mainly being  modernise abit.hehe...I sew this kebaya with the help of my Grandma..whom she thought me how to sew & cut 1..so..my Kebaya yes is made out in purple normal cloth with the add of gold & purple beads,as for the kain is a scrap from my Granma's dresses which is the italian silk Batik..well I tried to tie her kain like the pario ones..but its quite difficult to do so....and lastly is she wore a turban scarf..I like the taste of the modern muslimah's fashion..they are gorgeous indeed...;-)..this design was succesfully done on 10/11/2012 4:39pm

No comments:

Post a Comment