Thursday 15 November 2012

My 4th Barbie Design (handmade muslimah Kaftan)

Working on it
Ready to try on,just in case anything goes wrong.
The sketch

Done the basic kaftan.
Hahax...The Result....

Isn't she is Stunning haha LoL
Wow,focus camera so near that she looks like she wears very thick make-ups..hehe



Never say NO to heels..haha..kaftan is more elegent if the heels are added (but right/matching colours yeah,)
IFF's 2012 Fashion Show Pictures,

OMG!!..look at her accessories,so unik with her  turban..haha..LOL












Now this is versatile ;-)

Wow,thats one giant turban shes wearing (looks like a yellow cotton candy) & her layered necklaces.....wonder how she balance  her head while walking..P.s.even if my Barbie wear something like that,I bet she can't even stand leaning..hehe.LOL
Assalamualailum,,today (15th November 2012)..is a new year for Islamic calender or what we call as "Awal Muharram",since its the new year in Islamic calender which is 1 Muharram 1434 H,I was thinking of designing a "Kaftan" for a muslimah's wear.Well I've read the newspaper regarding the IFF (Islamic Fashion Festival),,their theme for this year fashion show is Hakuna Matata (Don't worry)..and wow their designers designs their best of all muslimah mens & womens wear the best of all and colourful indeed.hahax..nice......so I decided to design a Kaftan or in here (Malaysia)..the Malays label it as "Baju Kelawar",,,at 1st,I am not sire how to design a kaftan until I checked the YouTube and this video by sbb1Handmade show me the easiest way of making a kaftan..thanks so much sbb1Handmade,,so i started cutting..believe or not it took me 2 hours to complete the basic kaftan and then I continue with some additionals designs on it....here's some pictures of the IFF's 2012 fashion show from the local newspaper (the picture aren't published in net yet)..I finish this design precisely on 15/11/2012   5:52 pm..

No comments:

Post a Comment