Saturday 9 March 2013

Bawang Puteh & Bawang Merah 2.0










 The new Bawang Puteh 2.0 White Baju Kurung compared to the old Bawang Puteh 1.0 White Baju Kebaya >

 The new Bawang Merah 2.0 Red Baju Kurung compared to the former Bawang Merah 1.0 Red Baju Kebaya ...below picture
Assalamualaikum,today..I made a transformation from my old Bawang Puteh & Bawang Merah 1.0 whom they wore a Kebaya to a new Bawang Puteh & Bawang Merah 2.0 which m to beautiful models wear a white and red lace Baju Kurung,I obtained this idea from the last years Anugerah Skrin 2012 which Mrs.Scha Alyahya wore a similar modern lace cutting white Baju Kurung and Miss Nabila Huda wore a similar modern lace cutting Baju Kurung......atelier was taken at my dear home sweet home Garden.....completed this design on 8th & 9th of March 2013....=)....also the white lace Baju Kurung was made specially designed by me hehehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment