Tuesday 26 March 2013

----------- Exclusive : Mizz Hollywood 2013 ----------
















Assalamualaikum,Hello Mizz Hollywood !!!,hahaha I loved this simple Mermaid black dress because of its aura that shows through the picture like a superstar.It all started when I first looked at Barbie Givenchy 2000 dress which gives me an idea of this collection.First through sketch and then make it real ;-).The cloth I used is Velvet only for easy cutting and slim body shaped cutting too.The accessories are made out of varieties of transparent,translucent and opaque artificial pearl which gives and elegant touch =)..Also a few pics of me with my best collection ( well...so far...)...completed today which is 26th March 2013..Again I would like to say Thank You to all my dear Blog Visitors =)

No comments:

Post a Comment