Sunday 24 March 2013

--------The Royal Duchess of Cambridge--------


















Kate Middleton


The Blue Christian Louboutin Heels
Assalamualaikum,as for today I decided to sketch and make a fitted Royal Gala Gown for The Duchess of Cambridge "Kate Middleton".The dress was inspired by a little idea from her wedding gown and her favourite colour blue.Yeah but my models hair can't be dyed to brown (if only I could).The dress was matched with simple pearl accessories (necklace & bracelet).I was suppose to give her a touch with the Blue Barbie Christian Louboutin Heels Collection but I din't own 1 so I use my Pink Translucent Cage Heels instead.As a tip my model must wear at least 5-7 inches high heels to wear the gown so that the bottom part does not draped down to much.;-)..Atelier in blue glittered and gold glittered backdrop.completed on 23rd of March 2013 =)

No comments:

Post a Comment